Accessories for measuring and testing devices and other products can be found in our E-shop
Professional 4-channel oscilloscope with 200MHz sampling frequency and 60MHz bandwidth combined with arbitrary function generator and frequency counter. at superb cost. With a connection to USB interface to the host PC this device provides powerful tool for general usage scope as for automotive diagnostic tool. Optionally the instrument should be equipped by Ethernet (LAN] or Wifi interface. Instrument dispose 8-bit vertical resolution and 16M samples of memory for each channel.
Arbitrary waveform generator offers output of waveforms with frequencies up to 25MHz (sine wave can deliver up to 75MHz) with 12-bit resolution and 4KS memory
Application for DSO3064A scope offers a lot of functions and settings for laboratory and operational measurement as well for automotive diagnostics (such as FFT analysis, autoset, mathematical operations, ignition measurements, lambda sensors measurements, etc.
Device is obtainable in different versions (kits), that differ in supplied accessories
Due to proof industrial design, number of input channel, oscilloscope and generator parameters this device is ideal and powerful tool for service, laboratory, testing, industry usage scope as for automotive diagnostic tool.
DSO3064A main features:
- 4-channel oscilloscope with 200MHz sample frequency and 60MHz channel bandwith
- Vertical resolution 8 bits
- Sample memory from 10KS up to 16MS
- Frequency counter, Spectral analysis (FFT)
- Arbitrary waveform generator with frequencies up to 25MHz (up to 75MHz for sine signals) with 12-bits resolution
- Proof industrial desing
- Wide range of input voltage (8-36V), suitable for vehicle power test.
- USB 2.0 interface plug and play interface, optional LAN and WIFI connection.
- More than 20 kinds of automatic measurement function, PASS/FAIL Check function, is suitable for engineering, testing, servicing and automotive diagnositcs applications.
- Software development libraries and source codes are available on CD
Price: 446,- EUR without VAT (540,- incl. VAT)