Accessories for measuring and testing devices and other products can be found in our E-shop
Cleverscope CS320A is a digital oscilloscope designed for connection to host PC through USB or Ethernet interface (Ethernet connection is optional extension). This oscilloscope offers two analog input channels with 100MS/sec. sampling rate, resolution 10,12 or 14 bits (10-bit version is supplied by default, 12-bit and 14-bit version is a optional extension). In addition to displaying of signals measured at analog inputs the CS320A also offers spectral analysis and advanced matematical processing of measured signals. CS320A contains (as standard type) 4MS (mega samples) memory for storing measured samples, which means 2MS for each channel and this memory can be upgraded up to 8MS (4MS for each channel)
Ocsilloscope Cleverscope CS320A is produced as a modular system, so it can be easily extended by many optional extension modules such as signal generator (module CS700A), extended 8M sample memory (modul CS800), etc.
Its innovative approach delivers an unbeatable combination of affordability, performance, ease of use and documentation of test results. Regarding to its possibilites and performance this oscilloscope brings benefits to the user that are unavailable from traditional stand-alone oscilloscopes, such as simple data processing in other appliacations by the help of “Copy“ and “Paste“ funtions, data saving or loading from disk and not least it is favourable price, etc.
Cleverscope CS328A main features:
- Two 10, 12 or 14 bit analog channels with sampling rate at 100 MSa/sec. (for each channel)
- USB 2.0 Interface to the host PC
- Gain automatically set from 20mV full scale to 800V full scale by choosing graph view and probe switch setting.
- Offset automatically set to correspond to the selected amplitude axis view. As an example a graph with amplitude axis of 2.40 to 2.42V automatically chooses a 20mV range offset by +2.40V - good for looking at small signals in single supply op-amp applications.
- 4MS or 8MS memory for samples (memory 8MS is optional extension). The sample storage may be allocated as between 2 to 1000 frames varying in size from 2000 to 2M samples (when 8MS memory is installed it can be from 4000 to 4M samples). These may be used as a history store for reviewing previously captured signals, or to capture up to 2000 trigger events with a minimal 2 µs inter-frame delay, while maintaining time relative to the first trigger for all succeeding frames.
- Analog triggering of the waveform in view with a resolution of 1% of the display height. The analog trigger may optionally be conditioned with a low pass, high pass or noise filter.
- One external trigger, threshold adjustable from 0 to ±20V in 40 mV increments.
- A dual hardware trigger system based on a rising or falling edge on any input signal, triggering when one or both trigger conditions are met, and the time between triggers is less than, in or more than a user defined range, or the trigger count equals a user defined value.
- A rear panel I/O connector with a 100 Mbit/sec bi-directional LVDS/RS422 link, and three RS422 outputs defaulting to sampling started, trigger received and sampling stopped. This I/O connector may be also used to interconnect Cleverscope units which makes up 4 channel oscilloscope.
- Adjustable hardware anti-aliasing 5th order low pass filter.
- Triggered LED and Power LED on the front panel.
- Self calibration to ensure DC performance specifications are met.
- Low jitter (1 ps rms) sampling clock for 70 dB spurious free dynamic range.
- An optional plug-in signal generator, 0-10MHz, sine, square or triangle.
- Highly flexible software with intuitive and easy controlling and with wide possibilities of settings, displaying and processing of measured signals. Cleverscope appliaction allows separate, freely moveable and resizable windows to display the signal, a zoomed signal view, the frequency spectrum of the signal, control panel, etc.
- Application offer a realtime advanced matematical processing for measured data, including operations such as root, integral, derivation, etc. and filtering.
- Web server for remote viewing of LAN (via Ethernet port) connected units.
- FREE downloadable software updates and firmware upgrades.
- Part of supplied software is also DLL library that enables custom user software development.
- And many others ...
Price: 1 155,- EUR without VAT (1 397,- incl. VAT)